Waterproof Air Dry Clay for Sculpting and Repairs - Adhering to All Surfaces Non-Toxic 2 Part Epoxy Putty Sculpting Clay - 2 Part A & B Self Hardening Apoxie Sculpt Modeling Clay by Aves, 1 Lb, Black
Waterproof Air Dry Clay for Sculpting and Repairs - Adhering to All Surfaces Non-Toxic 2 Part Epoxy Putty Sculpting Clay - 2 Part A & B Self Hardening Apoxie Sculpt Modeling Clay by Aves, 1 Lb, Black by Aves at Atlas Success. MPN: 1lb-black. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SUPERIOR QUALITY AND VERSATILITY There are hundreds of ways you can use Apoxie sculpt. It's both a putty and an adhesive that's uncommonly durable and strong and combines all the qualities of modeling clay with the adhesive power of epoxy. Compatible with all types of texture and sculpting art tools, this 2 part epoxy putty is superb for embellishing, bonding, and filling virtually everything under the sun. Modelers, artists, crafters, and students will fall in love with it. Not only is it ideal
Product Description & Reviews
SUPERIOR QUALITY AND VERSATILITY There are hundreds of ways you can use Apoxie sculpt. It's both a putty and an adhesive that's uncommonly durable and strong and combines all the qualities of modeling clay with the adhesive power of epoxy. Compatible with all types of texture and sculpting art tools, this 2 part epoxy putty is superb for embellishing, bonding, and filling virtually everything under the sun. Modelers, artists, crafters, and students will fall in love with it. Not only is it ideal for creating models of all kinds, but it is also excellent for making repairs. Use the epoxy sculpt clay to fix gardening tools or broken fixtures in auto interiors. You can even replace filigreed leaves on an antique headboard with it. And everything will be as good as new. To use it, mix the ingredients from the two tubs, knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and uniform color is achieved et voila! You've got a magical compound that will restore and transform the objects around you. UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION WITH YOUR CRAFT PROJECTS AND APOXIE SCULPT Use Apoxie sculpt to craft breathtaking creations that will last a lifetime. There is so much you'll find yourself doing with this premium quality self-hardening clay with exceptional plasticity and ultra fine grade for excellent detail and versatility. And no even one crack! Create intricately detailed, breathtaking sculptures, jewelry, cute animal figurines and all kids in your life will go gaga over them. Whether you are a hobbyist who loves to make models or a homeowner who needs to make repairs, Apoxie sculpt has you covered. So much you can do..., so many undreamed-of possibilities. Who would have ever thought that this ordinary looking epoxy clay could do so much? *Remember that your ready masterpiece will be black, but you can change the color. It perfectly holds acrylic paint
Features & Highlights
- UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION - DIYers consider Apoxie sculpt the holy grail of modeling clay because of its amazing properties. There're endless ways to indulge your creative side with this extraordinary molding clay
- CLAY FOR SCULPTING WITH THE ADHESIVE POWER OF EPOXY PUTTY - Apoxie sculpt dries with exposure to air and so doesn't require curing in a kiln or oven. The ability of this soft clay to adhere to any surface makes it easy to use with all traditional modeling techniques
- THE DUCT TAPE OF SCULPTING COMPOUNDS - Use Apoxie air drying clay to make all kinds of repairs. Fix the steering wheel on that '67 Chevy or repair knobs on antique radios. Have a lamp with a slight crack in it? Use this adhesive putty and it'll be as good as new
- NO SHRINKING OR CRACKING - This no cracking modeling clay is soft while you are working. Once you've finished your masterpiece, it will be sturdy and durable enough to last for a lifetime. Unlike some other modeling compounds, it won't crack and fall apart
- GREAT FOR COSPLAY - Use Apoxie sculpt to help you dress up as your favorite character from a book or movie and share the inner you with the world. Make a mermaid's tail with it or use it to glue together a pair of wings and become the mythical creature of your dreams
2.8 x 2.8 x 4.7 inches
2.52 x 2.5 x 4 inches
Have questions about this item (1lb-black), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aves, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: unknown, ean: 0751635045415,
Free Form® is an extremely lightweight epoxy putty suitable for an infinite variety of industrial and art-related applications. This is a low-odor, low shrinkage putty that is unique, inexpensive and easy to use. It offers a long working time and cu...
mpn: 683405247104, ean: 0683405247104,
Easy to melt and shape into your creation Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Strips are a great shape whether you are making something, mending something or modifying something. Just heat the strips in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until...
mpn: 45014X, ean: 0039672450141,
An all-purpose low-fire (Cone 05-03)pure white clay, Amaco White Art No. 25 is suitable for all handbuilding methods of modeling and wheel throwing. The new improved formula is extremely plastic, so large pieces are easy to throw. It fires white whi...
Polydoh is a Nylon-like plastic that becomes moldable in 140°F and can be shaped by hand.Once set, it is extremely strong - so if you're fixing something with it, it will last forever. Plastic can be melted over and over again.Directions of use: 1. ...