3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 Q Tan, 5/8 in x 8 in, 11 lb per Case
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the 3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 Q Tan, 5/8 in x 8 in, 11 lb per Case by 3M at Atlas Success. MPN: 021200652615. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 3M 3762 Q tan hot melt adhesive is compatible with chipboard, foam, paper, uncoated cardboard and wood materials. Additionally, this hot melt adhesive is a high melt adhesive with a melting point of +201.2 F. Diameter of the 3762 Q hot melt adhesive is 5/8 in. Delivers great performance with a shear strength of 545 psi and peel strength of 7 piw.Packaging adhesive.. Excellent hot tack.. 100 percent solids. Woodworking, furniture, automotive, transportation, aerospace, general industrial, upholst
Product Description & Reviews
3M 3762 Q tan hot melt adhesive is compatible with chipboard, foam, paper, uncoated cardboard and wood materials. Additionally, this hot melt adhesive is a high melt adhesive with a melting point of +201.2 F. Diameter of the 3762 Q hot melt adhesive is 5/8 in. Delivers great performance with a shear strength of 545 psi and peel strength of 7 piw.
Features & Highlights
- Packaging adhesive.
- Excellent hot tack.
- 100 percent solids
- Woodworking, furniture, automotive, transportation, aerospace, general industrial, upholstery, point of purchase display, sample boards, military, window, door, building, trophies, novelties, audio components, cabinets, construction, packaging, electronic
- Assembly, assembling joining, attaching, securing, repairing, potting, panel bonding, wire tacking, bundling, sealing, encapsulating, rigidizing, foam bonding, gluing, packaging, adhering, and closing.
- Aggressive hot tack rapidly achieves handling strength for packaging and other applications
- Medium open time allows for positioning and fit adjustment
- Securely bonds difficult to seal substrates such as lightly waxed surfaces
- Virtually invisible when bonded, eliminating unattractive mechanical fasteners and tape products
- Bonds to corrugated or paperboard cartons, wood, particle board, chipboard and cushioning foams
Glue Guns & Sticks
6.62 x 10.69 x 8.5 inches
8.4 x 6.8 x 10.7 inches
Have questions about this item (021200652615), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Specifications :About hot melt glue gun:Material: Plastic & CopperWorking power: 150~300W Working voltage: 100 to 240V Working temperature: 356 to 392℉ Nozzle diameter: 0.070-0.078 inch Nozzle material: Copper Warm-up time: 2~5 minutersIndicator: L...
We, SUPERIORFE, don't beat the price. We beat the QUALITY!❤ Safe and Convenience: SUPERIORFE Hot Glue Gun has on/off switch so that it's easy to manage it and less messy. Advanced PTC Thermal heating system ensure quick and accurate heating.. ❤ H...
mpn: CL-800-2, ean: 0804551864742,
Surebonder's CL-800 is the ideal glue gun for crafting, floral and do-it-yourself prjects. Its high temperture makes it perfect for bonding to metal, wood, leather, ceramics, and other non-porous surfaces, and its cordless mode gives you complete mob...
mpn: 605 2x55 CL,
Our hotmelt carton sealing tapes are engineered for the perfect balance of shear (holding power) and peel adhesion. Their classic hotmelt properties of easy release and quick tack make them ideal for machine length rolls. Application temperature rang...